Friday, September 11, 2009

The adventure begins.....

Today the ANSM hosted a meet & greet coffee party to welcome and introduce me as the new Managing Director of the Association of Nova Scotia Museums.
Seems like a good time to begin the Blog I plan to keep and fill with tales of my travels around the province's museums, the people I meet and the stories they tell me. Perhaps the odd observation on things closer to home base as well....

I know from my years of working in the heritage field that there is a passionate corps of people across Nova Scotia whole heartedly engaged in the business of museums. I've enjoyed working with many of them in the past and look forward to renewing friendships and collaborations and beginning many new ones

My travels start tomorrow joining the Cumberland County Heritage Network for their fall meeting at Age of Sail Heritage Museum in Port Greville

The adventure begins.....

1 comment: